Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Final Post

I most definitely thought the Google project was a useful project. I really enjoyed having the oppurtunity to set aside time to work on executing my life long dream of recording a song in a rock band. The concept of "independent study" is seldom found in the conventional school environment and I thought it was a really valuable addition to the traditional band curriculum. I would definitely be all for doing a similar project next semester. Next semester, I would like to continue to record as a band, but this time incorporate some more complex musical elements to our songs, and feature the saxophone in addition to guitar, bass, and drums. The best part of this project was seeing how by allotting a little time, some great things can be accomplished- the end result of all of these projects was that people gained a new skill that expanded their musical interests, and I thought that was pretty cool to see.

2 comments:

  1. The final post, posted by "unknown", was actually posted by me, Nick Reuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should continue this! It's really cool to here about your band, i'm way into Indie Rock and I love hearing new bands you should post some of your music!

    ReplyDelete